Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't wanna toot my own horn but...

I'm enjoying this weekend so much and it just started. It's the little things like wearing my wifebeater and sweats while reading the Real Estate section of the New York Times on my comfy sofa in between my mom catching me up on the N.C. fam on a Saturday morning that make me happy. Awww, life is good.


Remember this? Maybe those chicks at Vogue read PPT??? LOL! (I kid, I kid.)

But on to business. Be sure to read the article, "Heavy-Metal Manicure" on page 154 of the April 2009 issue of Vogue. (It's the issue with Bouncy on the cover.) My girl, manicurist Lisa Logan got a huge shout-out for her Minxing skills in the piece. Yep, the same Minx I wrote about here on PPT months ago. Big C, a fellow magazine junkie, alerted me of the piece. Lisa is so modest (and busy) that she forgets to tell me these things herself. Lisa, the best is yet to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read a bit more concerning this theme. Thank you for posting this data.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to toot my own horn but BRAAAP

Unknown said...

Great blog and amazing post, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .
excellent relocation services in delhi.