Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SICK with it!

Kimora Lee Simmons ROCKED this multi-colored gown last night at the MET gala. It seems as though some folks are already snubbing her choice but I truly dig it.



(By the way, I guess my invite was lost in the mail. I was quite happy in my Tracy Reese and Gap ensemble while dining at California Pizza Kitchen though, lol.)

Don't worry, I'm not about to start getting into who wore what to this and that event; there are enough folks covering that kinda stuff on the web but this dress was simply too sick to ignore. I appreciate the unexpected use of primary color blocking and the silhouette is flattering on her. It is sexy and classy but not predictable. Unlike (yarn, yarn) most of the other red carpet choices of the night. Do y'all like? Why or why not?

UPDATE: Apparently, Kimora's gown was designed by Kevan Hall with a little help from her boy and Vogue vet Andre Leon Talley.

2 comments:

Charreah said...

Dress . . it grew on me.

What I love the most? How Djimon is patiently waiting behind her trying to get out her spotlight;)

Eva Longoria's dress was a much deserved best-dressed as well especially for someone that short rocking a gown that long

Bsquared said...

Yeah, Eva did her thing but her gown gave me the same feeling as Lucy's last year (see pic on my home page). Kimora's was really out the box, ya know?