Thursday, April 23, 2009

WEDDING WEDNESDAY ON ESSENCE.COM!


Folks, don't you love weddings? Of course you do! Even those of you who are cynical about marriage or just flat out think weddings are a waste of time and money are secretly intriqued by them.

Admit it.


Well my cyberfriends, each and every Wednesday on ESSENCE.com, you can read about a different (brown) couple who jumped the broom and learn a little about the hurdles they hopped to get there too. Plus check out pics of the the cake, the dress(es) and possibly view a video. An extra bonus is the practical advice in the form of a "Bridal Budget Bite" that each newlywed shares. The feature is called Bridal Bliss and it sort of my new baby and your support will help me with a much bigger project I'm working on.

Check out yesterday's Bridal Bliss pics here and read the story here. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone you looked. It'll be our lil' secret.


BTW - Happy Belated Earth Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this post informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates, thanks for posting. . .
house shifting services allahabad.