Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CALLING ALL DESIGNERS!

So, this isn't a real post but I couldn't let another day past without spreading this info (been meaning to since last week). It just might help put the next Tracy Reese or Ozwald Boateng on the map!

As appeared in WWD:

What: Bloomingdale's is hosting their FIRST EVER Designer Open-See for Women's Ready-to-Wear and Accessories

When: Noon until 4pm starting this Friday, February 6th (And every first Friday of each month going forward: March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st...)

Where: Bloomies Fashion Office - 155 East 60th Street, 11th floor
***Designers will be seen on a first come, first serve basis so I suggest showing up around 10am. When Bendel's does their similiar open-see, folks show up hella early!

Please call 212.705.3437 for more info.

2 comments:

Food Lover said...

I wish I had the designer gene--wasn't blessed with it. But I'll be sure to spread the word!

Unknown said...

Amazing post very nice blog, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .
best movers and packers indore.